View Single Post
Old 12-23-2008   #237
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 39244 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans are a classless team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddyc85 View Post
Since you Texan fans can't seem to grasp my simple analogy I'll just explain myself.

Peter O'Toole is an excellent actor who has never won an Oscar yet he's come close often. The Titans are like Peter O'Toole.

Hulk Hogan is a horrible actor who has never even come close to an Oscar because his movies suck. The Texans are Hulk Hogan.

Honestly, it's not that hard.
Come on Scro, it was not hard, I saw your Peter O'Toole and raised you a Mike Judge film. The fact that you did not get the acknowledgement, and a comeback directed to the hick stereotype, and supplemented it with a breakdown speaking to the celebrities in your analogy is at best beguilement and at worst sad.

Just to re-prhrase in good ol' hillbilly high brow jibberish, so that we are on the same page:
Peter O'Toole, he has electrolytes, Caligula, Titans 12-13
Hulk Hogan, does not have electrolytes, Rocky III, Texans 13-12