View Single Post
Old 12-23-2008   #230
Eddyc85
Rookie

Default Re: Titans are a classless team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Quite simply, the dumbest post ever...

First off, many of us have had two teams. The HOUSTON Oilers and the Texans. True that the Texans have yet to make the playoffs in only 7 seasons. Oh boy!! Whoooopdie....

As far as making fun of Tennessee falling one yard short in the Super Bowl, let's just say we see it as fitting for a scumbag owner. Call it karma. So close, yet so far for Rug Head and his "second rate operation".
OK well the Houston Oilers aren't your team anymore the Texans are so we will continue to mock the fact that you have yet to make the playoffs. And if you want karma how about the fact that your city turned on the team and your new team cant win more than 8 games in a season?

Quote:
Future generations of Fitans fans will only know about the legacy of Hulk Hogan. I would imagine that if you asked a Fitan who Peter O'Toole was, they would take a swing at you. I kindly refer you to the exhibit A - Tennessee in the year 2040 - although similarities do appear today, please believe me this is the future, yes it has electrolytes Scro.
*Sigh*

Since you Texan fans can't seem to grasp my simple analogy I'll just explain myself.

Peter O'Toole is an excellent actor who has never won an Oscar yet he's come close often. The Titans are like Peter O'Toole.

Hulk Hogan is a horrible actor who has never even come close to an Oscar because his movies suck. The Texans are Hulk Hogan.

Honestly, it's not that hard.