View Single Post
Old 12-23-2008   #67
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 99691 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: why the effff is the blue crew not up for this award?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
I remember that so well Vinny! That flag is very special for so many reasons. One of my many treasures!!

Our group will march on regardless of all the snubs we get from the BIG WIGS, not you Tom, and this time 7 yrs from now we'll still be doing our thang!! It's all about having fun, enjoying fellow Texans, and extending a caring hand to those who need a place to hang out before the game. As I have said so many times before, when it ceases being fun, I will stay home. I just don't see that happening anytime soon.
Miss Matriarch!!!