View Single Post
Old 12-23-2008   #65
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29597 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: why the effff is the blue crew not up for this award?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
I made a comment and dropped a link from the Sportsroadtrip guys to give some more street cred. They did a NFL stadium world tour back in 2002 and did the blue crew tailgate. I think I needed to clean up my post but I hit enter instead of 'preview' so you have my permission to clean up any text issues or punctuation.

http://www.thesportsroadtrip.com/houstontexans.html
I remember that so well Vinny! That flag is very special for so many reasons. One of my many treasures!!

Our group will march on regardless of all the snubs we get from the BIG WIGS, not you Tom, and this time 7 yrs from now we'll still be doing our thang!! It's all about having fun, enjoying fellow Texans, and extending a caring hand to those who need a place to hang out before the game. As I have said so many times before, when it ceases being fun, I will stay home. I just don't see that happening anytime soon.

THANKS Blue Crew for allowing me to be a part of something special!!!!!

Last edited by SheTexan; 12-23-2008 at 02:35 PM.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote