View Single Post
Old 12-23-2008   #226
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4457 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans are a classless team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
Again, this thread wasn't meant to be about the fans, just the players. Let's get back on topic here.
Agreed.

Although as I have stated before I do believe that most titans fans show very little class from what I have encountered(ie. on message board,at games,in general). I hate the titans for things like the dirty hits on Texans players,doing stupid things like stomping on the terrible towel(Steelers were my team growing up, sorry Oilers fans),the Titans fans who invade reliant taunting me when I am watching my team at my teams HOME stadium.

Honestly I think Bud is a jerk but I almost want to do what Joe Texan said to him and thank him for clearing the path for us to have the Texans.

I know that not all titans fans are classeless, there are titans posters on here that show great class. Then there are those who dont, which I know earlier in the thread someone commented on how all NFL fans have the good and bad fans but I cant completely agree with this, some are worse like the titans,cowboys fans.
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote