View Single Post
Old 12-23-2008   #63
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 131726 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: why the effff is the blue crew not up for this award?

I made a comment and dropped a link from the Sportsroadtrip guys to give some more street cred. They did a NFL stadium world tour back in 2002 and did the blue crew tailgate. I think I needed to clean up my post but I hit enter instead of 'preview' so you have my permission to clean up any text issues or punctuation.

Quote:
Touchdowns/Extra Points/Fumbles

Touchdown - To the many, many fans who extended a warm Texas welcome to us and made
our visit so very special. We want to give special props to the Bullpen Tailgate in the Blue
Lot. Pete, Kimberly, Preston, Alan, Andrew, Vinny and many others whose names we don't
have but were just so great to us. Sandy is "The Matriarch" of the Bullpen group and
invited us to sign a Texans commemorative flag which will eventually be framed. In our
one lame attempt at trash talk, Andrew signed it as follows, "Bills 41-Oilers 38, the Greatest
Comeback Ever!" All in fun folks!

Also thanks Blaine Tamplain and his gang, also in the Blue Lot, who emailed us months ago
with the tailgate invite and even asked what we wanted on the menu. (the jambalaya was
awesome!). We arrived early and stayed late and soaked in the great Texans tailgate
scene. Lots of love to you guys and we hope to see you again next year!
http://www.thesportsroadtrip.com/houstontexans.html

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote