View Single Post
Old 12-23-2008   #212
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69048 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans are a classless team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
I'm trying to figure out these Titans trolls (and not talking about our regular members).

Y'all have a 13-2 team with homefield advantage throughout the playoffs, yet you troll a Texans forum with unbridled arrogance.

You do realize that the players play the game and YOU WATCH, yeah?

Perhaps there is something inherently inferior about being from Tennessee that causes someone to try to fill the void within themselves by trolling other teams' boards.

Interestingly enough, the better Titans fans in this forum don't actually reside in Tennessee. Perhaps they avoided the tainted water supply that seems to infect individuals to possess such small brains? With that in mind, it should be no wonder why Slug Adams moved his team, and it has nothing to do with the support he got for decades from Houston fans.

Y'all are easily taking the cake away from Cowboys fans for being complete douchebags...
Nah, not arrogance, but there's a definate chip on some shoulders. And for the record, NO ONE ON THE PLANET are bigger douchebags than Cowboy fans. They are in a class/planet of their own. Case closed.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote