View Single Post
Old 12-23-2008   #209
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 96229 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans are a classless team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
We don't really bash the Oilers as much as we bash Dud. I have yet to see one post bashing Earl, Dr. Doom, Elvin, etc.. The closest I've seen anyone bash an Oiler player was Moon and that was a criticism of his inability to win in big games - not a bash.

Comprehension is not one of your better suits, eh?? This has been discussed ad naseum. It's called corporate welfare. Reply when you get your facts straight.
Man has this one been done to death. A rich guy/gal got a better deal after the current city refused to play ball. Nothing Al Davis, Georgia Frontiere, Art Modell, Jim Irsay, Ralph Wilson, Bud et al haven't all done, or will do again, assuming they're alive to try. Hell Leon Hess/Woody Johnson still shares a stadium and will share the next one with the Giants to save $$ and he's a billionaire beyond my wildest dreams. I'm still convinced if you asked a Browns' fan who was more evil, Modell or Hitler, that they would want to ponder the question before answering, and that the vote would be close.

Edit, I might be wrong on the Jets sharing a new stadium?

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...

Last edited by toronto; 12-23-2008 at 01:06 PM.
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote