View Single Post
Old 12-23-2008   #205
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 60658 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans are a classless team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Finnegan fined $25,000 for hit on Schaub

As I mentioned in that thread, I would think that the Co-Chair of the NFL competition committee would hold his players to a higher standard. Guess I would be wrong in that assumption. But it doesn't matter, Fisher could give a rat's ass if I respect him less or not.
Touche on this one. I thought the spear on Daniels was just flat out stupid. I can actually understand the hit on the QB, lord knows players are taught to blitz and hit the QB, but Finny had time to think and still human missiled himself into a tackled Daniels. To me that was the dumbass play that deserved a fine. The NFL just chooses to always fine QB hits.

And yes, Fisher has shown from the get go this season that this is his ship, and he can give a flying rat's ass what the outside world thinks. The us vs. them mentality he has going for his club sure has worked thus far.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote