View Single Post
Old 12-23-2008   #204
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 375285 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans are a classless team

Quote:
Originally Posted by toronto View Post
When did Fisher whine about Finnegan? IIRC, Fisher was pissed at him bigtime and called out his fouls as a major issue they lost the Texans' game.

Fisher has been a class act for a long time now, and one of the main reasons why I've been able to transition to the Titans from the Oil. Lord knows it wasn't the owner.
Quote:
Finnegan was selected to his first Pro Bowl this week and is known for his aggressive play, but Titans coach Jeff Fisher defended his cornerback saying that both calls were questionable.
Finnegan fined $25,000 for hit on Schaub

As I mentioned in that thread, I would think that the Co-Chair of the NFL competition committee would hold his players to a higher standard. Guess I would be wrong in that assumption. But it doesn't matter, Fisher could give a rat's ass if I respect him less or not.