View Single Post
Old 12-23-2008   #203
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 109428 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans are a classless team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
As far as the Titans being an underdog they did just come off a loss to the Texans where Collins looked terrible so that is somewhat understandable. However that being said the Steelers despite winning had not been looking too good themselves. Romo gifted them a win 2 weeks before and I don't think they looked too impressive versus Baltimore and they could have easily lost that game also. Offensively the Steelers are just not that good. IMO, the best the Steelers have looked all year was the game against the Giants. They lost but they looked impressive in that loss. I thought they would be better following that game.

Sure the Towel is a dish rag, however I would have thought the same if it were a Steelers hat, pom pom, jersey, whatever.

Imagine if during the Luv Ya Blue era if Steelers players would have been on the sidelines dancing on an Oilers pom pom or one of those Luv Ya Blue signs. You wouldn't have thought of that as being a classless act showing no sportsmanship? The city of Houston would have been outraged.
You see last week's SI cover? Didn't you know? They're the toast of the NFL!

I woulda been much more pissed by the loss than the luv ya blue pom pom getting desecrated. If I had to choose between the Renfro play or a pom-pom, it's an easy choice, as a fan or a player. And BTW, as someone that spent a few games at Three Rivers, trust me, they ain't that classy.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote