View Single Post
Old 12-23-2008   #202
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 79638 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans are a classless team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Good point, and the funny thing is, I don't see their coach allowing their players to act in such a manner, much less whining to the press about defending cheap shots from his players that got fined by the league.
When did Fisher whine about Finnegan? IIRC, Fisher was pissed at him bigtime and called out his fouls as a major issue they lost the Texans' game.

Fisher has been a class act for a long time now, and one of the main reasons why I've been able to transition to the Titans from the Oil. Lord knows it wasn't the owner.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote