View Single Post
Old 12-23-2008   #197
MeLoveTexans
All Pro

Rep Power: 1781 MeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans are a classless team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
I can have it anyway I want it. The Houston Oilers existed from 1960 to 1996. I supported the Oilers players who played their hearts out for this city, i.e. Earl, Dante, Elvin, Dr. Doom etc. I can bash the Titans for the reason stated; Dud "the Bad Rug" Adams.

It's not as simple as saying the first 10 years of the Titan's history. If I remember correctly (and I do) players like Bruce, Steve McNair, Eddie George, Blaine Bishop, and coach Jeff Fisher were all Houston Oilers, therefore many of those pieces were already in place prior to the move.
QFT.

Titans didnt have to build from the ground up. they had a solid foundation when they moved to possum holler. which is more than you can say about the mobile homes on cinder blocks that most Tack fans live in.
MeLoveTexans is offline   Reply With Quote