View Single Post
Old 12-23-2008   #186
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 39244 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans are a classless team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddyc85 View Post
Yea, and the scoreboard says Peter O'Toole and Hulk Hogan both have zero Oscars for best actor.
Future generations of Fitans fans will only know about the legacy of Hulk Hogan. I would imagine that if you asked a Fitan who Peter O'Toole was, they would take a swing at you. I kindly refer you to the exhibit A - Tennessee in the year 2040 - although similarities do appear today, please believe me this is the future, yes it has electrolytes Scro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0O7_3o3BrI

Last edited by Kaiser Toro; 12-23-2008 at 01:45 PM.
Kaiser Toro is offline   Reply With Quote