View Single Post
Old 12-23-2008   #184
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 109428 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans are a classless team

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia View Post
I've been to many NFL and College football stadiums across the great USA and I have come to one conclusion. All football fans are exactly the same. Every team has classless fans, every team has great fans. Its part of football.

Its Bud folks. We truly hate Bud and the idea of him enjoying success is unacceptable and wrong. When he is dead and beginning his new life in Hell, you will see us ease up.

We Love all Football Fans, even the ones rooting for the Titans.
My post was partially just one big loud sigh, part 'enough already.' I know the vile towards Bud, and I have a lot of the same hatred. He robbed me of the Houston Oilers, by far my first and biggest love. That said, I made the decision to move on, and root for the team, even with the toupeed wart owning the sucker. I guess I woulda thought having the Texans now for several years would have eased that hatred, but I have seen over the last few years that it won't end. Kinda like Browns fans that still want to see Modell burn in hell, even with their beloved Browns back.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote