View Single Post
Old 12-23-2008   #179
gwallaia

Rep Power: 73392 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans are a classless team

Quote:
Originally Posted by toronto View Post
Sigh.

Ok, I have gone through a lot of this thread, as painful as it was.

As a longtime poster here, lemme ask you something.

Am I now 'classless?' As someone that has rooted for the Oilers/Titans since I was 6 years old and Earl Campbell's calf was bigger than me, I find it sad that Titans' fans are lumped in as classless, .....
I've been to many NFL and College football stadiums across the great USA and I have come to one conclusion. All football fans are exactly the same. Every team has classless fans, every team has great fans. Its part of football.

Its Bud folks. We truly hate Bud and the idea of him enjoying success is unacceptable and wrong. When he is dead and beginning his new life in Hell, you will see us ease up.

We Love all Football Fans, even the ones rooting for the Titans.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote