View Single Post
Old 12-23-2008   #171
GuerillaBlack
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33658 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans are a classless team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddyc85 View Post
This is one of the funniest posts I've ever read. How can you make fun of a team for losing a very close Superbowl game when your lousy ass team has never made the playoffs? I don't understand that. It's like a virgin making fun of a guy who hooked up with a decent looking girl.

- Oh yea well the girl you slept with wasn't THAT hot!
- OK virgin.
- So you gonna try and hook up with ANOTHER girl who isn't THAT hot?
- I dunno, maybe I will virgin.
- Well I may be a virgin but at least I didn't sleep with a girl who wasn't THAT hot.
- Yea, you've never slept with a girl period. If you could you would take my sloppy seconds in a heartbeat.
- No. I'll get a SUPER HOT girl next year.
- Where have I heard that before?
You complete the ***** circle that is made of Titan fans. You win sir. You win. Congrats.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote