View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008   #169
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 30021 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans are a classless team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
As much as I disdain the Titans that would piss me off because he would be making a jackass out of himself like those Titans players did yesterday. BTW, Dunta is too mature for that nonsnense.

Even if you haven't been there before at least act like it. Earl Campbell was great at that.
You know what else? I wouldn't be upset if Dunta decided to take a shit on that logo either.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote