View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008   #168
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 41444 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans are a classless team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
Don't get me wrong. I don't like the Steelers either and always detested that towel. If it was a fan doing it would have just been funny to me. However you don't want to see professional players acting like that. It just demonstrates poor sportsmanship and lack of class IMO.
I am probably a Steelers fan after the Texans, but am not emotionally or fiscally invested in them. Sportsmanship to me is how you conduct yourself on the field of play. Personally, I can't wait for the moment where we squash Lendale on the field and step on Bud Adams rug after a playoff clinching victory against the Fitans. Until then, our nice guys still entertain less than half of the season, surprise us about a quarter of the season and the management jacks our ticket prices up.

On another note, I am very happy the Bears won this evening, which means the Texans are playing in a meaningful game on Sunday. I trust they will play to the level of their opponent as they have done most of the year. So we got that going for us. I will be there like I always am and then off to Robert Earl Keen that evening. The Texans better not mess up our anniversay that weekend or I will be extremely put out.

Last edited by Kaiser Toro; 12-22-2008 at 11:41 PM.
Kaiser Toro is offline   Reply With Quote