View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008   #167
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 80316 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans are a classless team

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
After a big INT, I wouldn't mind Dunta standing in the middle of the Titans logo a la Terrel Owens.
As much as I disdain the Titans that would piss me off because he would be making a jackass out of himself like those Titans players did yesterday. BTW, Dunta is too mature for that nonsnense.

Even if you haven't been there before at least act like it. Earl Campbell was great at that.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote