View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008   #166
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4457 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans are a classless team

[quote=Titansfan3801;1082968]
Quote:
Originally Posted by imatexan View Post

Sorry, we aren't as used to losing as you are. We have a little more pride in our own house.

The fans were pissed because of all of the cocky Steelers. The players were pissed because we were a two point dog in our own house! That's legit. Also, we weren't being cocky until the very end of the game, and at that point, we'd earned it. In a game of the top two conference seeds to determine home field advantage, with a domination like that, this team has earned some pride.

Worried about bulletin board material? They aren't worried about that. Can you imagine how many more sacks we'd get with all of our d-line starters in there? I'm much less worried about the Steelers in the playoffs than about several of the other teams.

If the Steelers are going to twirl their towels in the faces of the other NFL teams, especially on the road, then they need to accept it that the towels will be mocked/messed with when they lose. If they honestly think that their towels are some sort of revered symbol that can't be messed with, that's a little silly.

As for this thread, it's a sad sign of Texans fans wanting to get their sad performance from yesterday off their minds. Yet another season without a winning record. I admired the fight that you put up against us last week, but don't start feeling good about yourselves until you actually break .500.
Stupid Titans fans as always, has nothing to do with losing.
You want to talk about pride show me a state that has more of it?
I wasnt talking about bulliten material, I guess most titans fans are just a little slow and cant figure things out. I was talking about the titans players stomping on the towel is going to motivate The Steelers/thier fans.
Nothing sad about a thread pointing out the truth of a classless organization.
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote