View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008   #165
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 15293 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans are a classless team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
Don't get me wrong. I don't like the Steelers either and always detested that towel. If it was a fan doing it would have just been funny to me. However you don't want to see professional players acting like that. It just demonstrates poor sportsmanship and lack of class IMO.
After a big INT, I wouldn't mind Dunta standing in the middle of the Titans logo a la Terrel Owens.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote