View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008   #154
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 80316 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans are a classless team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro View Post
I actually loved watching Lendale step on the towel and I am not a fan of his. It just reeked of attitude and personality, maybe that is what comes with winning because this franchise has been void of intangibles, except for Carr's hair.
Don't think so. There are class organizations that wouldn't put up with that. I highly doubt you would see Brandon Jacobs pulling something similar on the sidelines. Maybe it's because the Giants have been there before and are used to winning.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote