View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008   #153
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 149846 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans are a classless team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
I think I am going to get one to muddy myself and hang it on the wall.

Bring on the Sqeelers and there fans
The Texans are my team...but I got MAD love for the Steelers. If you ladies make it past Palamalu I have one question to ask of you. Are you gonna blow the Superbowl by the same 12 inches or will ya narrow it down to 11 this time? Your Trojans are gonna get cocky and then become a beaten and bruised obstacle on the way to the Steelers being the first team to #6

DEAL WITH IT! Mother-trucker....Polychronopolous
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote