View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008   #136
MeLoveTexans
All Pro

Rep Power: 1781 MeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans are a classless team

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
It'd be enjoyable to watch if it were Bud's rug they were stompin on. Hell, everytime I see a photo of the guy I just want to grab it and throw it on the ground and stomp it to death. Anything that fugly needs to be put to rest.
If your planning on that... bring w/ you a bat and flame thrower. you dont want any of its smell to get on your shoes. and i'm pretty sure bud's rug is an symbiote parasite so you need to make sure you burn it or it may take your body over as well.
MeLoveTexans is offline   Reply With Quote