View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008   #9
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mayocks top 20 seniors for the 2009 draft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Smith is very athletic, fits scheme better as LT move Brown to RT, fits scheme better then move Winston to Guard. your prefrence I don't care as long as the Texans can start taking ownership of the trenches
My thoughts exactly. Both of our tackles would be better guards IMO. If Monroe( edit: I ment Oher) falls (like alot of people are saying ) we would be crazy to pass him up. If we dont complete this line soon Scaub is going to end up like the last QB we had and we are going to have to start all over again.

Last edited by mussop; 12-22-2008 at 06:15 PM.
mussop is offline   Reply With Quote