View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008   #113
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 140315 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans are a classless team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Not sure how you judge D's but I personally judge them on points allowed. As of yesterday Pittsburg no longer holds that being routed and all. If Pitt plays like they did yesterday I doubt they make it past there first game.

Oh I am sure the Titans are so scared of the Steelers. Please it is the same scum bag team it has always been. It is not like the steelers do not have a reputation for bs retribution stuff. How quick Oiler fans forget the past.

If the Steelers mark one of our player you can bet Haysworth will smear Rothels-Goon so deep in the mud he will be asking what car he ran his bike into this time. And if Ward wants to go over the middle Bulluck will have a little something special for him as well. What goes around comes around and everyone knows the steelers are a bunch of cheap shot whiney bastards.
Hatesworth? Wow. You guys figured out some way of getting that 500 pound bag of pig feces to walk again! Good for you! I thought the karma he got from one of his own team mates knocking a guy (via cheap shot) into the knee that surprisingly doesn't buckle from supporting that massive Buddah belly would have made him grow a big mustache, put on a flannel shirt and write a numbered list of everything he's ever done wrong. "I'm just trying to be a better person. My name is Haysworth." The Steelers had an off game and in the play offs are a different organization as their five superbowls will attest. The Steelers give BETTER than they get. BTW Hines Ward is more than capable of taking out Miss Finnegan like a bad tooth. We all know what the Trojans do in the play offs the entertainment is seeing how they'll F it up this year.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is online now   Reply With Quote