View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008   #93
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: Titans are a classless team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mailman View Post
O'rly?

If it's not true, why does the history have to be explained to you necks?

Houston fans lived it. We made the Oilers what they were, not you inbred hillbillies who threw dollars at the NFL's Montgomery Burns to steal our team from us. Your team is the Titans. They ceased being the Oilers when they left Houston and changed the name and logo.
You can live in your Ivory tower if you want but you are the only one believing this nonsense. The NFL doesn't agree with you and since the Titans/Oilers are part of the NFL I guess that just makes you flat out wrong ... again.

Kind of a double standard to come into a thread calling another team classless while you sling terms directed at another poster like "neck" and "hillbillies". I've met BIP and he is neither a "neck" or "hillbilly" and I would imagine he can hold himself better in a conversation and in posts then you seem to be able too.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote