View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008   #81
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 94174 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans are a classless team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bipolar The Titan View Post
ironically YOU are the one who explained it to me!
By the way, Michael Griffin has been my favorite defensive player since he was drafted. I was ticked when the Titans drafted him and he had to go over there. I still root for him individually though.

Yesterday, those picks of his helped me TREMENDOUSLY!! That decision of his to take that INT to the house got me the extra 6 points I needed to win my Fantasy Football SB! I won an extra $750 for winning that. Griffin is the freaking man.

God I wanted the Texans to draft him so badly over Okoye knowing how badly we needed a safety.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote