View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008   #76
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87675 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans are a classless team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bipolar The Titan View Post
you obviously are not familiar with the role he was asked to fill on the Eagles defense. Kearse is a system product. He's the same player. The Eagles didn't know how to deploy him. Otherwise, explain his sudden reemergence now that he's back in Tennessee.
Can't argue with that, because I thought he was completely finished when he left the Eagles. I thought all of those injuries caught up to him and that he would no longer be worth anything, but I was clearly wrong there. THE FREAK is back.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote