View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008   #69
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 57809 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans are a classless team

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9nines View Post
Was that when Michael Barrow, in his rookie year and in the middle of the 11 game winning streak, tackled Tomzank, who was running at the sidelines, and Barrow got a bear hug on him and then punched Tomzank repeatedly in the face as they both went into the sidelines?

That 1993 team was my favorite.
No. It was 1995. Marcus Robertson if I remember correctly. It was the next to last game between the Houston Oilers and Steelers at Three Rivers.

I remember going to the last home game between the two and there were so many cars with "Tomzack must die" written on the windows.

The Texan fans are night and day different from Oiler fans. Oiler fans knew how to get to our seats on time and be loud and have attitude during the entire game. Now its just about tailgating and staying classy and who is wearing what on what day.

It used to be simple. Columbia Blue was home and White was away. Now everything has to have a theme and different pant combos.

Back in my day you had to walk 20 miles in the snow up hill both ways to get to the Astrodome. And without shoes. (sigh)

TEXANRED is online now   Reply With Quote