View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008   #62
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 125690 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans are a classless team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Maybe your age is getting to you but I can not help when I was born. I lived through the Moon era and the Bills game. If you were a true Oilers fan you would understand the Pit rivalry but maybe in your older age you have forgotten. The depends are near the pharmacy BTW.
You really need to stop acting like they are the same team, because they are not. Like Vinny said, same franchise, different team. It isn't the same and the Oilers died.

However, any true Oiler should remember the rivalry that existed with the Steelers. I know that I do. I remember going to Oilers and Steelers games all of the time and I truly hated them. I hated Rod Woodson more than anyone could imagine, because he was an Oiler killer. I remember those heated Oiler Steeler games even before Cowher was over there. Those games meant a lot back then, and I'll never forget when I cheered on Michael Barrow as he was beating the hell out of Bubby Brister who was the QB of the Steelers at the time. That was EPIC! The Steelers used to always seem to get the best of us when it counted though. Woodson always seemed to have a big hand in that.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote