View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008   #55
Mailman
Pwned by Hakeem

Rep Power: 3020 Mailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans are a classless team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
You are 8 years older then I am and I have no idea what Earnheardt even drives. I assume a race care of some type? I have better things to do then watch a bunch of necks drive cars around a track. Most ridiculous 'sport' I have ever heard of.

I have not missed a game under the name 'Titans' and watched ever Oilers game that was televised since I was 9. So don't start a rant about me not knowing my teams history or about my age.
Ah, some Tack fan who isn't old enough to remember the Luv Ya Blue era trying to tell us about the Oilers.

GTFO. You're no Oilers fan and you certainly don't deserve to claim them.
Mailman is offline   Reply With Quote