View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008   #51
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: Titans are a classless team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
Sure, we understood that even when you were in diapers watching Dale Earnhardt making a bunch of left hand turns in that #2 car. However the Oilers don't exist anymore and the team they morphed into are more dislikeable than the Steelers.
You are 8 years older then I am and I have no idea what Earnheardt even drives. I assume a race car of some type? I have better things to do then watch a bunch of necks drive cars around a track. Most ridiculous 'sport' I have ever heard of.

I have not missed a game under the name 'Titans' and watched ever Oilers game that was televised since I was 9. So don't start a rant about me not knowing my teams history or about my age.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.

Last edited by Blazing Arrow; 12-22-2008 at 12:59 PM.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote