View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008   #50
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 94174 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans are a classless team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
I guess you guess just don't understand the rivalry that this organization and the Pittsburg Steelers have. It goes way back even before the Texans were a team. Back to the Oilers days.

I thought it was great when the Titans were stomping on that flag. It's football for god sakes, and those teams shouldn't like each other when they are competing for home field advantage and know that their is a good chance that they will face each other in the post season. They played a great game and beat the hell out of the Steelers, and showed them no mercy. That is how a dominant team's attitude should be. I wish that that kind of grit would rub off on the Texans.

I hope these two teams match up again in the playoffs, because it should be a great game again. I just hope the Steelers take the next one and I think they will. They both have a similar game plan and formula for winning, but in the post season I'll have more confidence in Ben than I will in Collins.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote