View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008   #42
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 92750 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans are a classless team

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9nines View Post
Was that when Michael Barrow, in his rookie year and in the middle of the 11 game winning streak, tackled Tomzank, who was running at the sidelines, and Barrow got a bear hug on him and then punched Tomzank repeatedly in the face as they both went into the sidelines?

That 1993 team was my favorite.
BTW, how did you become a Houston Oilers fan living in Tennessee? I thought most fans out there were Steelers fans before Bud moved out there.

So what do you think about the Predators this year? I noticed you are an NHL fan in another thread.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote