View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008   #39
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 99691 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans are a classless team

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED View Post
They changed cities, not colors. They are still the Oilers and stuff like that is what I miss most about them.

We had the House of Pain for goodness sakes. We took pride in hurting the other team and knocking out there players. We smiled when we got boo'd. One of my most cherished memories is watching one of our guys dragging Mike Tomzack 10 yards down field by his face mask in an attempt to rip it off.

I hate the Titans but I miss the attitude from that organization. Thats what I grew up knowing.
I loved the intensity that those defenses played with, but I did not like all the Glanville crap. If I were a betting man, I would say that at least Al Smith and Ray Childress would agree.