View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008   #38
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 44942 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans are a classless team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
Of course I hate the Titans for obvious reasons (bailing on their fans). However even if this team were still the Houston Oilers as a fan I would have some real concern about their lack of class. We all know about the dirty stuff, their thug players, and the classless comments from players like Butterworth and Finegan.

But man, stomping on that Terrible Towel was just totally classless by that "USC thug" Lendale White. It was also a dumbass move because they are probably going to have to play the Steelers again.

Hopefully someone will take them out in the playoffs and stomp on a possum to rub it in.
They changed cities, not colors. They are still the Oilers and stuff like that is what I miss most about them.

We had the House of Pain for goodness sakes. We took pride in hurting the other team and knocking out there players. We smiled when we got boo'd. One of my most cherished memories is watching one of our guys dragging Mike Tomzack 10 yards down field by his face mask in an attempt to rip it off.

I hate the Titans but I miss the attitude from that organization. Thats what I grew up knowing.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote