View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008   #31
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 96229 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans are a classless team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
Stomping on the terrible towel.......the Titans are a joke and that's going to come back and bite them in the ass when they face the Steelers again in the playoffs. There's a old saying......."let sleeping dogs lie"
The Titans are a joke? How would Texans fans/players feel if 15,000 Steeler fans stormed into Reliant and waved those stupid dish rags? Chanted "Here we go Steelers" incessantly all game?

Are you an old Oiler fan like me? I sure as hell remember those trips up to Three Rivers that ruined some damn good seasons. The Titans just showed something I can live with - being pissed and sick of the lack of respect they've gotten all season. After the Texans' game, we were accused of peaking too early, being done without Big Al, etc. etc. First it was a weak schedule. There was always a reason for the Titans to be glossed over as overrated in many folks' eyes and this was the team telling all of their doubters to go shove it. The latest flavor of the month/week got their asses handed to them, and that was without Haynesworth and KVB. I'm just fine playing that crappy offensive line again.

IMO the Titans will have a tougher game in the Divisional against the Ravens/Colts/AFC East Champ.

As for class, guess you don't remember Steeler fans rubbing it in our faces after Gary Anderson's game winning FG in OT, or Hines Ward blindsighting Keith Rivers, or the bounty on Carson Palmer. Screw them. I'm glad the towel got stomped on. I'm sick of the love in that team gets and gladly welcome a rematch.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote