View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008   #27
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 96241 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans are a classless team

C'mon fellas, i'm all for hating the titans, but saying they are a classless team b/c they stomped on a towel is just....reaching. I've got tons of respect for Fisher & how he goes about things. So to say that a team with his imprint stamped all over it is classless is saying that he sanctioned that & i don't believe that at all. Just call it what it is; a dumb move by chessburger eddie & whomever that was with him b/c it provides the Steelers with bulletin board material if they wind up meeting again in the playoffs.

Now, some of the fans.......
Mr teX is online now   Reply With Quote