View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008   #19
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 96562 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans are a classless team

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9nines View Post
The Steelers have a wide fan base and often bring this on themselves. From Titans fans at the game, it was reported many of those Steelers fans were bringing much attention to themselves pre-game talking about how badly the Steelers would beat the Titans and harrassing many Titans fans. So it is understandable why the towel was stomped after the Titans soundly beat the Steelers. And I enjoyed it, remembering being at many of the Oilers-Steelers games in Houston, where Steelers fans were sometimes 30% plus, with those Steelers fans acting arrogantly as visiting fans. And also for us loyal Oilers fans, it was really nice seeing this done against our old and real rival, the Steelers and securing the #1 seed in the process.
This post makes no damn sense......what happened on the field had absolutely nothing to do with the way fans acted in the stands. Titan players have no clue what's going on in the stands. The team just acted like punks, they need to take a page out of the Colts' playbook and learn how to win with class. If I was a Titan fan the last team I would want to face in the playoffs would be the Steelers.......it's just stupid to try to rub a team's nose in poo when you might face that same team in the playoffs.

- Edmund Burke
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote