View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008   #12
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: Titans are a classless team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew6 View Post
I always find it funny when a fan refers to the team as WE. WE did it or WE could of beat the team etc... Just for future reference whats your number so I can look for you in the next game.
I am alusive you would never be able to spot me until it was too late. Some people have pride in there team and think it is part of them because they follow and pay. Fans can make or break a team at home so I would say even in the smallest way we can make a difference and that is all it takes to be part of the team.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote