View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008   #11
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: Titans are a classless team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldensilence View Post
Chris Johnson waving the titans towel after the touchdown as well. This Titans team better be careful what they wish for in taunting the Steelers.
I agree taunting the steelers is not the best approach. I have taken flack for it on my board. Johnson needs to calm himself down; he almost lost the ball of that play and this was not the first time. I have seen a lot worst in the form of celebration from every team and we had to many steeler fans at the game waving those flags. I like that celebration but it need to come after the TD was a for sure not while he was running into the endzone.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote