View Single Post
Old 12-21-2008   #8
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4662 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans are a classless team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
He played terribly because he had a Titan in his face the entire game. We completely dominated the Steelers O-line.

Please show this 'whole game' you were talking about. Not until the end did White pull one of those towels out and do what he did. We were underdogs in our own stadium with a better record. The main reason I did not like the move was it gives fuel to the Steelers if we play them in the AFC Championship game.

I always find it funny when a fan refers to the team as WE. WE did it or WE could of beat the team etc... Just for future reference whats your number so I can look for you in the next game.