Thread: Good Job ...
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2008   #93
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 77616 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Good Job ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
The Steelers are going to destroy the Titans on Sunday. There's no chance of any other possible outcome. After running up 12 wins Tennessee is going to stumble backwards in to the playoffs and exit after one game. This is going to be kind of a backwards cockeyed version of the Oilers 1993 season. Being hot at the wrong time of year is a recipe for disaster.

Eat up possum fans.
Ahem.....

In a sense, we have the Texans game to thank for this. I truly think that game was a necessary wake up call for the Titans. They realized they actually had to play good football, which they finally did for the first time in weeks IMO.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is online now   Reply With Quote