View Single Post
Old 12-21-2008   #5
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 50265 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mayocks top 20 seniors for the 2009 draft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetoedpete View Post
Figured out what is going on with Duane Brown. His base is way to wide after his kick slide. Looks like a sumo wrestler.

I suggested Erick at LG back in August and got blasted. Who knows. Baylor's Smith would be perfect. I hate redrafting positions in back to back years. They ran one mis direction in the first series ( an end around to Walter), then they lost their collective minds after the Oakland on side kick. Over perusing defense, run mis direction plays. You're supposed to be able to run against a two deep Safety. We couldn't today.
Smith is very athletic, fits scheme better as LT move Brown to RT, fits scheme better then move Winston to Guard. your prefrence I don't care as long as the Texans can start taking ownership of the trenches
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote