View Single Post
Old 12-21-2008   #33
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Scout In. Top 32 - 12/5/08

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
the more I think about it the less inclined I'm in favour of taking another DL in the 1st, would prefer waiting till 2nd or 3rd., all depends who is available? glaring need besides DE to complement Mario is an elite LB to help DeMeco Ryan, power RB to split duties w/Steve Slaton & a chance for Gibbs to solidify the OL between the tackles.
Everyone is going to say that I've got Orange glasses on....but Adam Ulatoski would be a nice pick up in the third or later. He has experience at both tackle spots. Fits the scheme, and in big games he always comes up with big blocks.
Cheap insurance in case things don't work out next September.

The center from Louisville, Erick Wood is also on my radar. He made Mayock's list of top centers....so did the Penn St. guy BTW. And of course the usual suspects. Mayock really likes Unger and Wood. Said both, Unger and Wood could cover three out of five o-line spots. And cover them with high end production. That there thingy is what you call versatile.