View Single Post
Old 12-21-2008   #43
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 78323 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: why the effff is the blue crew not up for this award?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
I finally got a note from Johnny Mc and AM that they are checking with their bosses. I will keep you updated but more than likely they will say it was a new person posting the poll and they didn't know any better.

I mean, what would the bosses have to say, anyway??

I see AM's name on the article and blog. It seems like the natural place to start and I know she has control over the stuff in her blog.

AM writes her blog but probably has little to do with putting the poll together because there isn't something in the blog software to do it.

I am guessing editorial folks from the Chronic know little about Texans tailgating other than when they take pictures, they get a lot of page hits from people scrolling through them all.

A best tailgate lot poll without including Platinum is like the time I tried to order from the McDonald's late night menu, and they said that they didn't serve Big Macs late night.

And I'm all like, uh, this is Mc-Freaking-Donalds, home of the Big Mac. I'll go in there and make it myself, as I know the ingredients: twowholebeefpattiesspecialsaucelettucecheesepickle sonionsonasesameseedbun. Had to settle for a quarterpounder to absorb the alcohol. Don't like MickeyDs, but sometimes that is all there is.

It is just wrong.