View Single Post
Old 12-21-2008   #7
mattieuk
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 33391 mattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans at Raiders Game Day Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
I am a selfish TEXAN fan! Not only do I want our guys to have a HUGE win today, I want MS and AJ to rule the field! NO friggin FGs today by KB!!! I'm playing for the championship in my FF league and I have MS and AJ. My opponent has KB (booooo.)

35-14 TEXANS

Spot on there, have AJ and MS in FF this week as well, only difference is that I dropped Kris Brown for today, because we all know, he isn't having any field goals to kick today! Touchdowns all the way!

42-14 Texans, and a two and a half sack day for Super Mario, KW gets big yardage, and Stevie hits 101 yards to continue his personal streak.

mattieuk is online now   Reply With Quote