View Single Post
Old 12-21-2008   #40
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: why the effff is the blue crew not up for this award?

I does matter, Hobie. The chronicle is our only "real" fishwrap in this town and we HAVE to turn to them on occasions.

They are asking which are the best tailgating lots but they aren't giving us all the options. My question to them is WHY?? All I want is an answer. (BTW, no response from AM or JM at this point. It seems I will get my response after the poll is over(?). Is that right?)

If the shoe was on the other foot, wouldn't you want to know why Orange wasn't included? Wouldn't it tick you off just a tad??